Encased MagGlass Matte Anti-Glare Screen Protector iPhone 13
- Impact Rating:This is measured by the ability for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT. Any glass chipping or hairlines fractures reduce the impact rating.
- Screen Sensitivity:IE Responsiveness. This is measured in a side by side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without the glass installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
- Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, many well known screen protector brands we tried had at least one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
- Fingerprint Resistance:This is where the MagGlass really shines. The matted glass is finished to resist those pesky fingerprints, sweat and smudge marks. This also reduces the glare typically experienced in bright lights and outdoors.
- Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof construction – all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
- Ease of use:Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation.
- Tempered Glass
- microfiber cloth
- dust remover
- alcohol pad
- drop-in alignment applicator
- Product Dimensions:
- Product Weight:
- Packaging Weight:
- MagGlass Matte